AuraGlow is a USA based company that offers various teeth whitening products. One of these products is a pen that can be used to whiten teeth conveniently while on the go. This pen is specifically designed for busy people who want to have whiter teeth without using trays or molds. The process of using AuraGlow pen is very simple. All you have to do is brush gel from this pen onto teeth and wait for 1 minute. Application can be done 1-2 times per day and each pen has sufficient gel for up to 20 treatments. AuraGlow works effectively to remove stains from teeth that are quite commonly a result of smoking or drinking coffee, wine and etc. By continuously using this on the go pen users can expect to whiten their teeth by 4-8 shades.
The main bleaching agent used in this pen is Carbamide Peroxide (35%), which is proven ingredient to provide noticeable whitening results. Also there are a few additional ingredients in AuraGlow gel formula that provide mint-flavor and improve overall effectiveness of this pen.
Consumer testimonials of AuraGlow pen are very positive, which is a good proof that it works for most people. Also there are very few complains about overall quality of this pen or gel leakages that are quite common with similar competitor products. So while AuraGlow is not the cheapest whitening pen available, it might be worthwhile to pay a little extra for better quality product.
The Main Pros:
- The main bleaching agent in this pen is Carbamide Peroxide (35%), which is proven to work effectively for teeth whitening. Additional ingredient in the gel is Carbomer can help to enhance whitening results. Mentha Piperita Oil in AuraGlow provides refreshing taste and it can help to kill bacteria in your mouth.
- User testimonials of this whitening product are mostly positive, which is a good indication that AuraGlow works and it does’t cause unpleasant side effects;
- AuraGlow pen uses clear tube design so you will be able to see clearly how much gel you already used and how much is left for further applications;
- Very easy to use and you will only need to keep a gel on your teeth for 1 minute.
- AuraGlow is manufactured in USA and it uses whitening gel that is safe for enamel, kosher and gluten-free;
- The gel in this whitening pen can be used for up to one year, so you can be sure that you will be able to store and use AuraGlow pen even after some time;
- AuraGlow pens comes with money back guarantee, so they can be used risk free for up to 30 days;
The Main Cons:
- One pen of AuraGlow is priced at ~19.99 USD, which is quite high in comparison with other brands. Some competitors offer either lower price or a package of 3 pens for this price;
- In order to get better whitening results from this pen, it is recommended to avoid eating & drinking after each application.
2. Dazzling White Whitening Pen.
Dazzling White offers one of the cheapest pens for people who want to whiten their teeth. The manufacturer of this pen claims that using this pen for one week can make your teeth whiter by up to 4 shades (maximum 2 applications per day).
The main bleaching agent in this pen is Hydrogen Peroxide, which is included in 6% concentration. The fact that Dazzling White pen works can be confirmed by quite a lot of consumer testimonials online. So it can be said that this pen can be a great choice for people who are short on budget and want to slightly improve their teeth color.
The Main Pros:
- Dazzling White gel contains Hydrogen Peroxide, which is one of the most effective teeth whitening agents;
- Very cheap whitening pen and you can buy it for as little as $5-$10;
- The gel should stay on your teeth for only 10 minutes after application. Usually other pens require keeping a gel in contact for longer time (20-30 minutes). However it is worthwhile to mention that it is not recommended to eat or drink for half an hour after application;
- Most user reviews confirm that they noticed improvement in their teeth color after using this pen;
The Main Cons:
- There are a few consumer testimonials complaining about the quality of these pens;
- It is possible that usage of this pen might result in increased teeth sensitivity for some users since there is peroxide present in the formulation.
#3. Finishing Touch Smile Whitening Pen.
Since the main bleaching agent in this pen is Hydrogen Peroxide it is quite obvious why it works with high success rate. Based on clinical test results, this pen can make your teeth whiter by up to 5 shades. All these results can be achieved by using this pen for two weeks (maximum 4 daily applications).
The other thing to know about this pen is that it is not recommended to eat or drink for half an hour after each application. This way the gel will be in contact with your teeth for longer time and you will get better results.
The Main Pros:
- Users of this pen can expect to make their teeth whiter by up to 5 shades within two week time.
- Mostly positive consumer reviews, which confirm most of advertising claims of this pen;
- Works quickly and you can expect to see results within just two days of usage;
- It has fresh mint flavor so it will leave a good taste in your mouth;
- Very affordable pen and the price ranges between $8-$30;
- Finishing Touch Smile Pen uses Hydrogen Peroxide as the main bleaching agent so it might cause sensitivity or irritation. For this reason it is best to avoid using this pen for people with sensitive teeth;
- Not recommended to be used by pregnant & nursing women. Also this pen shouldn’t be used by people who have braces and it will not have whitening effect on crowns, caps and etc.